Tuesday 31 January 2012

Possible filming locations. My house




















       Here is my best possible setting that would of been used to record our title sequence. This setting would not be up to scratch to record for this title sequence as the room is not big enough to record our camera shots/movements for the title sequence. As you can see my sofa is back against the wall, this is not what we want as we have drawn on our storyboards for the camera to go around the back of the sofa.
       There is not a table infront of my sofa, this wouldn't work as our character is meant to have his feet set up on the table with junk food scattered around on the table. Without the table placed in this setting and the sofa being against the wall means that my setting is not good enough to use to record our title sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment