Friday 20 January 2012

Lesson diary- 6

      This lesson we had to keep updated with our blogs. I was advised by my teacher to continue to update my blog with the posts connected with our title sequence. I was strongly advised to update my blog with homework that i had done other than leaving it on my PC at home, it would look better if I had presented my blog with the homework I had done as it makes my blog look professional and shows my teacher that I actually have done my homework.
      I also had work on my school computer which I had not done anything with, I asked my teacher whether it will be fine if I put it up onto my blog considering how old these pieces of work were. My teacher allowed me to put some of them on my blog seeing as the were relevant to my current project. The other pieces of work were unnecessary so I was left with no option but to delete them.

No comments:

Post a Comment