Tuesday 1 November 2011

Continuity piece



       Me, Jason's and Mike's media film. Approx. 2 mins long. Filmed and edited by me. Acted and directed by Mike and Jason.

       I had a lot of fun filming this as I enjoy using the camera and trying out new and interesting angles to film. I found the filming easy as the camera was static most of the time and did not require me to change the posistioning too much. The camera was very easy to use, the only issues was the life of the batteries and the tripod which it stood on. The tripod was unnecessarily big and stood out widely not making it easy for me to move it around.
       I especially enjoyed editing as i enjoyed the challenge of matching the clips up perfectly to create this short film. The clips had to match up perfectly with eachother in order for it to look fluent and professional. Otherwise it could have looked sloppy, out of time and unprofessional.
       Overall I did enjoy filming and editing this despite having a few faults in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment